Friday, November 19, 2010

Not by the Hair of My Chinny, Chin, Chin!

Couldn't resist! This is the first time Steve has seen his chin in over 30 years! He's had either a full beard or partial one since 1979. So take a good look. This may be the last time we see his chinny, chin, chin. Now on to today's news.........


The nurse examined his hand today and said it looked good and would not be a reason to postpone the transplant. But then.......

.......the lead oncologist looked at his finger and said we should postpone another week! Agghhh!!............then he told us to call them on Sunday and let them know how the finger is doing ..........(just what I wanted to hear), if its better then they will admit him. What do you think? Does it looked bad to you?
The wating and anticipation during each step of the process has been very stressful. I'm at a point where I just want this to be over. Please pray that his finger will be better by Sunday. I'm willing to wait if we need to (at least I want to be willing).

1 comment:

  1. Steve and Greg can compare chins now! It's been over a year beardless now for Greg!

    Praying for you both,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete