Thursday, March 25, 2010

Steroid Man!

Yesterday I was worried about Steve's condition, his extreme tiredness. Well when I woke up this morning at 7:00am he was in the kitchen cooking, already dressed and ready to start the day. Thank you Lord.
Like I said before steroids give him a lot of energy but as the doctor told us its a false feeling. It can also make a person more tempermental. Tonight as we were driving to dinner he got upset at another driver and I responded "Its Steroid Man! Heeee's back"! Boy did we have a good laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Even without steroids, I have noticed that when I need to get somewhere in a hurry, that's the time that all the other drivers on the road decide to drive really slow and move directly into my path. They should be more considerate of my schedule.

    ReplyDelete