Saturday, March 26, 2011

Doing Pretty Good

I have been sick for the past four weeks. Caught that terrible virus that has been going around. Starts as a head cold then turns into bronchitis. Steve decided I should share and so he too is battling the beast. He has been doing pretty good otherwise. He started taking Lyrica and it seems to be helping with his neuropathy. It's too early to tell but I am sure glad to know he is experiencing a lot less pain.

His biopsy was postponed until March 17th. I was too sick to take him on the 3rd. We get the results this Thursday. I really wanted to know the results of his lab work and called last Tuesday. His m-spike is still at 1.0! Praise the Lord!! Holding steady. With this number I would think that his biopsy results will come back in his favor. I'll let you now.

Please pray for Hayden, he relapsed a second time. And continue to pray for Haven, Natalie, Kryslynn, Tim and my sister Rosie. We love you all and appreciate the time you spend with the Lord on our behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment